Hello guys evening and welcome to a brand new section of my tutorials. Its really being a while and i wanna apologize to all my blog readers, have being occupied with so much work lately that i don't even have much time to drop tutorials here for you guys but i promise to make it up to you guys.
The general-purpose core of the language has been embedded in Netscape, Internet Explorer, and other web browsers.
- Designed for creating network-centric applications
- Complementary to and integrated with java
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML
- Open and cross-platform
It means that a web page need no longer be static HTML, but can include programs that can interact with the user, control the browser, and dynamically create HTML contents.
- Less server interaction: You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on the server
- Immediate feedback to the visitor: They don't have to wait for the page to reload to see if they have forgotten to enter some thing
- Increased interactivity: You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard
Since it is an interpreted language inside the context of a web browser, you don't even need to buy a compiler.
Bye for now and take care.